Order in the next for delivery on Tuesday

Complimentary delivery over £30 with code TREAT2022
Excellent on Trustpilot (+11,000 reviews)
Article successfully added.

Contino 17 Barricas Rioja (2013) Magnum 150cl

Contino 17 Barricas Rioja (2013) Magnum 150cl
£79.95 £63.96
In Stock
SKU 31D8146

Delivery

Standard Delivery

Order before 7pm Monday to Friday and get Next Day Delivery.

Our delivery partner may deliver up to 10pm each day.

Current delivery charges are as follows:
- Subtotal over £30: £4.99
- Subtotal under £30: £9.99
- Subtotal over £99: FREE

Named Day Delivery

If you need to have your order delivered on a specific date in the future you can also select this at the checkout.

Saturday Delivery

Just order by 7pm on Friday and we’ll have your drinks with you on Saturday. Note that any orders placed between 7pm on Friday and midnight Sunday will be delivered "Next Day" on the following Tuesday.

For additional delivery information please click here.

Description

A legendary wine from one of Rioja’s most revered producers. Contino are famous for the quality of their site specific, single vineyard wines. This reliance on one site posed a problem in 2013 when 90% of the harvest was destroyed by a hailstorm. With great care and attention, the winemaker was able to make an outstanding wine with the remaining 10%, filling just 17 barrels.

The resultant wine is rich with blackberry, ripe plum and sweet spices like vanilla and liquorice and a hint of bitter chocolate.

There isn’t much of this wine still available so grab this magnum whilst you have the chance.

Details

ABV 14%
Main Ingredient Rioja
Bottle Size 150-175cl (Magnum)
Brand Contino
Country Spain
Region Rioja
Type Red Wine
Vintage 2013
World Europe